Salary: £12.25 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
We’re currently recruiting a dedicated Chef Supervisor to help ensure the smooth running of the operations in Eurest on a part time basis.
As a Chef Supervisor, you will use your skills to maintain a high standard of quality work. In return, you will have the chance to progress your career with company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to Eurest? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of food and the serving of all meals to customers
- Supervising a team to ensure that the kitchen and service areas are clean and tidy
- Ensuring all food and health and safety regulations are followed
Our ideal Chef Supervisor will:
- Previous cooking experience
- Passionate about working in a food service environment
- Good communication skills and able to work positively with others as part of a team
- Friendly, helpful & polite
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Gym Access
- Onsite Free Car Parking
- Free Meals
- Subsidised on Site Facilities
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/0507/96223001/52372997/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.