Salary: Up to £26,000 per Annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Full Time
Chef Manager – Northampton
Up to £26,000 per Annum (DOE)
This is a Monday – Friday Role, although site is 24/7 so may be required to attend site at varied hours.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to work at our Royal Mail contract based in Northampton. You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be.
As the Chef Manager, you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team. Leading by example and setting high standards, you’ll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. The role will require you to step into the kitchen and support with cheffing duties during periods of staff absence.
You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible.
- Previous management experience.
- Ideally have a branded retail food background.
- IT Proficient
- Experienced in working in a fast paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are a must.
- Financial awareness.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.