Salary: Up to £35,000 per Annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Full Time
Chef Manager – Wisbech
Up to £35,000 per annum (DOE)
Monday to Friday role, however flexibility will be required as site is open at weekends.
Benefits include free meal on shift and free car parking.
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Chef Manager to join our 14forty team based in Wisbech.
You will be providing outstanding service to the staff and customers whilst guiding and motivating your team to be the best they can possibly be. As the Chef Manager, you need to be commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day-to-day business, you’ll maximise the performance of your team, leading by example and setting high standards,
You will enhance sales and provide our customers with great service. You will need to build an excellent relationship with the client making sure their needs as well as contractual needs are met to the highest standard possible
- Having responsibility for the overall, efficient and effective, management of the catering contract to ensure great quality, consistent food and beverage services across all areas.
- Maintaining a positive client relationship and regularly communicating with them to understand key requirements or changes.
- Ensure we meet and exceed KPIs.
- Responsible for managing, recruiting, developing and training team members. This includes managing sickness, conduction reviews and delivering training as required.
- Accountability for the labour spend and food costs, regular reviewing with the Group manager with monthly finance calls and weekly Managers calls to be proactive in managing costs and delivering on the agreed finicial budget.
- Ensuring the smooth planning of the contract and resources to deliver a first class service to our clients and customers.
- Ensuring the operation is fully complaint with company policies and procedures and legislative and regulatory requirements inc. allergens, food safety, H&S, profit protection etc.
- Previous experience as a Chef Manager.
- Excellent culinary skills.
- NVQ Level 3 in professional cookery or equivalent preferred.
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate.
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Retail and commercial skills are essential.
- Financial awareness.
- Motivated to deliver consistent high standards of food and service quality.
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Computer literate.
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2908/90447001/52561943/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone’s talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive – Diversity is Our Strength!