Shift hours: Part Time
- To prepare all foods as requested by the Chef Manager
- Assist in the compiling of menus including salads as required
- To help control stock and waste
- Deliveries are properly checked and stored.
- Stock is constantly monitored and rotated where necessary
- Adhere to cleanliness rules and routines to prevent food spoilage and waste
- Be fully conversant and comply with current up to date health& safety, HACCP, hygiene, fire and security regulations and procedures
- Ensure a high standard of personal hygiene and grooming.
- To carry out any other duties when requested by Chef Manager
- Experience is essential for this role.
- Third level qualification. (HACCP/Culinary Arts/Professional Cookery)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility and the ability to innovate.
- Excellent organisation and planning skills.
- Team player.
- Extremely knowledgeable about food.
- Organized and comfortable working under pressure
Location: Bray, Ireland