Salary: £24,000 per year
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have a new opportunity for an experienced Chef de Partie to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Chef de Partie you will be responsible for:
- Preparation and cooking of food
- Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy
- Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
- Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
- Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch and hospitality
- Assisting the Head Chef or Chef Manager with paperwork including stock ordering
- Menu planning
- Menu costings
- 1 / 2 / NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- Proven experience in a similar environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Versatility and flexibility to enable us to continue to provide our Clients and customers with an excellent level of service and customer care.
- The ability to prioritise conflicting tasks and support other team members throughout the shift.
- Passionate about excellent standards with superb attention to detail
- Have the confidence to interact with our customers
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- An ability to work unsupervised and to use own initiative.
- Ability to work calmly whilst under pressure in order to meet deadlines.
- Have a genuine interest in good food and take pride in the food that they produce.
Location: Clifton College Bristol, England