Salary: £26000 – £26000
Shift hours: Full Time
About the role…
Sodexo’s Energy & Resources team serves clients across specialist industries: oil & gas; mining and engineering; construction plus other energy sectors.
We have a dedicated team of 2,000 employees working at over 80 sites in the UK & Ireland region – often in isolated locations both on and offshore.
Onshore and offshore operations are coordinated from our Energy & Resources segment headquarters in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Click here to find our more about careers with Energy & Resources and check out this video all about life at Sodexo:
Seeking a keen, motivated, passionate and creative chef. Health and Safety is a key focus for our client.
- Responsible for running a section within the food offer. On occasion you will be responsible for running various parts of the offer including Deli, Salad Bar, Street Food and Classic Dishes.
- Ability to cook to recipes to achieve agreed standard and costs using company recipe tools.
- Responsible for the full compliance of statutory & Company Regulations with regards to Food Safety & Health and Safety
- To attend daily briefing meetings, weekly department head meetings, monthly Health & Safety Meetings & Quarterly Staff Meeting
- Monitor and co-ordinate the team tasks on a daily & weekly basis, so that all food and meal requirements from visitors are met to the required standard and on time.
- Ensure service times are adhered to.
- Refer any complaints/feedback to the relevant line manager.
- Ensure the company’s safety management system is adhered and maintained in line with audits scores achieved.
- Ensure food prepared is served at the correct service times.
- Ensure high standards of personal performance, hygiene, appearance and cleanliness always.
- Comply with all Company Policies / procedures and client site rules and regulations.
- To supervise sections or parts of the kitchen & food production.
- To follow food production volumes.
- Manage food wastage & waste stream systems correctly using company tools.
An ideal candidate will have experience in high volume kitchens preferably in contract catering.
Must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role with relevant qualifications.
Good communicator and must be a Team Player! Good customer skills essential as parts of the offer will include live cooking.
Location: London Waterloo, England