Salary: £12.50 per hour plus gratuity
Shift hours: Full Time
We are currently looking to add to our team at Wallace Collection to deliver a world class guest experience. Our French Style Brasserie Restaurant is located amongst inspiring and breath taking masterpieces within the Gallery
We are looking for a passionate, enthusiastic and motivated individual who will be able to create their own masterpieces, in the form of delightfully presented lunches and beautiful afternoon teas, as well as spectacular light bites and treats.
All gratuities are split between the team fairly, with the 6 month average being £3.55 per hour additional to your pay rate. E.g. £12.50 per hour + £3.55 gratuity per hour
We also offer:
- Meals while on Duty
- Flexible hours, earliest shift times are from 8am and the latest finish would be 7pm approx.
- Training, Development and Support, with the opportunity to grow within our business
- To support the Head Chef to deliver the culinary and food safety elements of the business, including client tastings, chef briefings, food safety compliance and operational standards and event delivery
- To be highly organised in kitchen management on a day to day basis. The role is mainly kitchen based but may require a small amount of office based work
- To demonstrate a knowledge of current food trends and have the ability to bring innovation into the food offers in the event business.
- To support, and work in conjunction with, the F&B Manager and restaurant managers and to build positive, mutually beneficial relationships within the business.
- Demonstrable experience in a high volume environment – major events or banqueting operation
- Fine Dining background, gained in hotels, restaurants or contract catering
- A passionate interest in the catering industry
- A competent communicator and the ability to present to colleagues, peers and clients
- Evidence of being organised and possess excellent planning skills
- Proven ability to manage and lead a team of chefs
Location: The Wallace Collection Hertford House, Manchester Square, London, England