Salary: € 15.00
Shift hours: Full Time
As a Catering Supervisor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Catering Supervisor. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
To supervise the performance of team members and support your line manager. To ensure all tasks associated with food production, front and back of house services and any general support services are carried out with due regard to all Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations. Supervision of team members to ensure all general duties are completed to appropriate standards to support the efficient running of a contract or unit in line with contractual requirements.
We’d love it if you had been a Catering Supervisor before, but what matters to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- Previous experience of supervising teams within a similar environment
- Good communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of team members and customers within your work environment
- Able to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in the staff handbook and unit policy statements, with regard to uniform, personal hygiene, health and safety
- Catering / Foodservice skills and experience depending on the role you carry out
- Customer service focused
- Team player and can‐do attitude
- Takes pride in personal appearance and hygiene
- Self motivated and able to use own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Experience of working in a busy environment especially during service times
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care