Salary: £26,000 per annum plus benefits
Shift hours: Full Time
Sodexo’s Corporate Services Segment have a fantastic opportunity for a Catering Manager to join our team based from our clients manufacturing site in Bradford.
Looking after a team of 5, you will run the onsite catering ensuring the food offering is high quality, that ingredients are sustainably and ethically sourced and that they come alive in both – new and traditional recipes!
You will have previous experience in a similar role (preferably in contract catering environment), have great team leadership skills and excellent attention to detail in the administrative side of running a kitchen.
Currently we operate Monday to Friday offering breakfast and lunch service, on occasion you might be required to support the evening shift that is compensated with time in-lieu. We serve circa 80 covers a day on site.
We offer a salary of £26,000, working 37.5 hours/week, Sodexo employee benefits and development and progression opportunities within the company.
- To organise and lead the preparation and presentation of all meals service at the required times and to the required high standard.
- To ensure that the Company and Statutory Regulations pertaining to the safe and hygienic operation of the kitchen and ancillary areas are adhered to by all members of staff and visitors in the absence of management.
- To manage menu planning, rotas, orders, and receiving, checking and storing deliveries as requested. To complete the menu purchase planner and recipe cards for all main meals.
- To take all necessary steps to ensure maximum security of the kitchen, store, office and any other areas under Sodexo control.
- To assist the Management to monitor the performance of staff and provide training and coaching as necessary.
- Organise and prepare any special functions which may sometimes be outside of normal working hours.
- Previous experience of catering management
- Intermediate Food Hygiene certificate
- IOSH Managing Safely or equivalent
- 706/2 or NVQ2 chef qualification or equivalent
- Experience of managing a team and budgets
- Experience of delivering training using company guidelines
- Computer literacy
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients and staff at all levels
- Good time management and organisational skills
Location: Bradford, England