Salary: Up to £26,000 per Annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Full Time
Up to £26,000 per annum (DOE) 40 hours per week, 5 over 7 days (incl. nights & weekends where required)
We are looking for a dynamic Duty Manager to join us at a modern site. Based at our site in Hinckley you will be responsible for encouraging and driving the new team forward. Working with the Catering manager, you will be making important calls and daily decisions, whilst ensuring you keep our customers and clients happy.
You will train, develop and motivate your staff, and will be there to support their growth and personal development. As a Duty Manager you will build key relationships with stakeholders and the team onsite to ensure a smooth running operation.
The Duty Manager role is to lead the new team on site and act as the first line escalation for any complaints or issues with service whilst on duty. The successful candidate will have a good knowledge of catering service, excellent people management skills, and be willing to take ownership and control for the quality of the service being delivered.
- To manage the day-to-day operation of the catering services including responsibility for recruitment, first stage disciplinary appraisals and absence management.
- Undertakes surveys or audits where necessary.
- Ensures all information and data is accurate and handled in an appropriate way.
- Train, instruct and supervise
- Bookwork where required
- Previous Catering Management experience
- Chef/Food prep Experience (advantageous)
- Experience with building client relationships
- Highly motivated
- Financial awareness
- Motivated to deliver consistently high standards of food and service quality
- Friendly and approachable, with the management skills to develop and manage a team