Salary: £14.55 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We are seeking a Catering Assistant who will support our Catering Manager by:
- Helping to deliver fantastic, attentive and considerate customer service.
- Undertake all mandatory and company training as required
- Help keep the work and customer areas clean, tidy and secure at all times
- Ensure a safe working environment.
- You can communicate with a wide range of customers and fellow Team Members.
- You understand that food safety and health and safety are a crucial part of a catering service.
- You are eager to learn and can work as part of a dynamic team.
- You can follow instructions but are not scared to make your own decisions for what’s best for the customer.
- Catering experience is preferred – but a positive, can-do attitude is essential.
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
If that sounds like you, please apply.
Job Reference: com/0809/99823001/52513037/DINE
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Milton Keynes