Salary: €10.50 per hour
Shift hours: Part Time
As a Catering Assistant, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You’ll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Catering Assistant. After all, who doesn’t dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends?
It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Catering Assistant before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn.
- Ability to adapt and respond to changing priorities
- Can do attitude and ability to work under pressure
- Experience of working in an environment where there are peaks and troughs in demand during service times
- Experience of working in environments involving high levels of customer care
- Good verbal communication skills in order to be able to liaise with a wide range of visitors to your work area