Shift hours: Full Time
This is a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Category Development Manager to join the Hot Beverages Category at Foodbuy!
The Hot Beverages category work with major players in the beverages industry as such, we are keen to bring on board a strong and experienced Category lead, who is used to working with large category spends and has worked on a number of strategic and innovative projects.
The role is extremely rewarding, working alongside the rest of the team at Foodbuy to ensure that both Compass Group and External Clients are able to perform as a business.
The successful Category Development Manager – Hot Beverages will be accountable for:
- Leading a category development team to plan, develop and execute procurement activity that delivers year on year increased sustainable purchasing income
- Engaging regularly with sourcing to ensure governance against the Foodbuy Procurement Framework and maximise resources of both teams to successfully execute planned sourcing projects
- Responsible for the successful execution of finance activities across the category and supplier portfolios. This includes PI budget creation, forecasting, pipeline management, balance sheet and collections
- Engaging with senior level stakeholders across Foodbuy to jointly execute strategic projects for Foodbuy
- Building a high performing team culture and position Foodbuy as a destination for talent both internally and externally
- Representing Foodbuy at influential market events to develop the Foodbuy brand proposition and awareness
The successful Category Development Manager-Hot Beverages will have the following skillset:
- Leading, developing & inspiring teams, examples of where they have developed team members into future leaders of an organisation
- Developed & managed senior level relationships
- Working in fast paced, pressurised environment
- Prior experience in the beverage industry or categories not necessarily required
- Proven experience of being a genuine team player
- Worked on complex projects
- Understand the importance of stakeholder management