Salary: £12.00 – £12.00
Shift hours: Part Time
We currently have an opportunity for casual staff to join our amazing team. This is a great opportunity for driven individuals to succeed in a fast and innovative catering facility. A need for outstanding customer focused individuals to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
As a Hospitality Supervisor you will be responsible for:
- Supervising a team of staff, managing and delegating tasks to the team to ensure optimal service.
- Servicing hospitality meeting rooms within agreed timescales.
- Serving guests in a friendly, welcoming and efficient manner while maintaining a clean and safe work environment
- Helping answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage choices and related items.
- Completing and following all company mandatory health and safety requirements and company training within your department.
- Care about customer satisfaction to deliver the optimal client service experience.
- Previous supervisory experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Being friendly yet professional.
- The ability to demonstrate great team work as well as use of own initiative.
- Good attention to detail and punctuality.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated.
- Knowledge of food safety and COSHH (advantageous).
- Health and safety experience (advantageous).
Location: Kent County Cricket Club (Beckenham), England