Salary: £33,166 + up to £1,800 bonus + use of company van
We’re VIVID! –We offer a vibrant, friendly, inclusive culture that supports, develops and attracts the best people!
We’re looking for an experienced Carpenter Multi with experience in floor laying to join our team! You’ll be working across the South Hampshire area. This is a full time, permanent role, working 39 hours per week (plus participation in the emergency on-call rota).
Want to know what we can offer you?
- 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), with the opportunity to buy or sell annual leave
- Use of a company van and fuel card for your work travel
- A productivity-related bonus scheme to enhance your take-home
- Uniform and PPE provided
- Use of power tools (supplied by us, if needed for certain jobs)
- A generous contributory pension
- Private medical insurance
- Electric car scheme
- Discounts portal to save money on various products and services, including holidays, shopping and cinema
Here’s the facts about the role:
As a multi trade within our planned maintenance team, you’ll carry out a full range of floor laying (both vinyl tiles and sheet) and carpentry works, in various domestic and commercial properties. This’ll mostly be in floor laying and carpentry, but you’ll carry out other skilled works which may include tiling, decorating, basic plumbing etc. This role will involve some light admin duties and the use of an electronic handheld device.
You’ll be qualified to NVQ level 3 in carpentry (or equivalent) and will need to provide proof of your qualifications at interview stage – however qualified by experience may be considered. You’ll have demonstrable experience of working in a multi-skilled role.
A full, clean current driving licence (held for at least 1 year) is needed so you can drive one of our vans when necessary. Offers are subject to satisfactory driving licence checks and DBS check.