Salary: £19000 – £21500
Shift hours: Part Time
£19,000-£21,500 pa dependent on experience
We want to make life better for more people. If you are as passionate about quality as we are and you want a role where your skills will make a real difference, this is a great opportunity to grow and develop. We are an exciting business that puts people front and centre of everything we do.
Prestige Nursing & Care, part of the Sodexo Group, has provided home care for over 75 years and we have 35 local offices in England and Scotland. Our aim is to lead the care industry by providing high quality, personalised and specialist services to our clients.
Hours: Part time-21 hours per week over 3 days 9.00am to 5.00pm
About Prestige Nursing and Care
The role of Care Planner is to promote Prestige Nursing & Care as well as ensuring that the utilisation of nursing and care resources is both maximised and aligned with client requirements within defined quality, compliance and safety standards.
We are looking for a dynamic Care Planner with solid planning and rostering experience that is matched to a flexible, enthusiastic and can-do attitude to join our team. You will be assisting and supporting your Branch Manager in ensuring that key business and compliance targets are met.
Reporting to Registered Branch Manager of Bath your role will include:
- Member utilisation targets are met
- To assess branch performance against weekly and monthly targets
- Identify trends to predict future requirements
- Maintain agreed schedules within agreed targets
- Maintain accurate records
- Ensure all members receive comprehensive schedule information
- Identify absence trends and concerns
- Drive improved satisfaction levels and rates
- Maintaining great relationships with existing clients and carers
- Maintain effective relationships with Branch Manager in resolving schedule conflicts
- Identify new business opportunities
- Ensure the effective placement of staff to meet client needs
- Prepare ad hoc reports as and when required
- On call duties as arranged locally
We are looking for:
- Confident in promoting a branch
- Computer literate
- A passion for driving excellence
- Excellent organisational skills
- Full UK Driving license
- A commitment to equal opportunities and diversity
- Symmetry between personal and organisational values
Closing date: Monday 17th May
Looking to take on an exciting new career challenge in a fast-paced environment? Apply online today and we will be in touch within 48 hours to start your journey with Prestige Nursing & Care.
Closing date for applications is Monday 17th May 2021. Prestige Nursing & Care reserve the right to close a role at anytime.
Location: Bath, England