Your role at Signature
Our Care Assistants showcase their compassion every day. They understand, empathise and support, knowing exactly what needs to be done for the best possible outcome.
Your new role as a Care Assistant will be varied, interesting and rewarding. You’ll assist residents with washing, dressing, eating, drinking and getting around. You’ll help them make their apartments feel like home and enjoy their favourite activities with them, like bingo, shopping and live music. You’ll also be responsible for noticing and communicating when residents’ care needs change or develop.
You’ll develop strong relationships with the individuals you work with, and their families, respecting choices, dignity and independence. You’ll also be integral to developing residents’ care plans, which includes being aware of any specialist support needs.
What Signature Offer
- From £11.50 – £13.00 per hour
- Bank/Part time/Full time/Day/Night shifts available. Shift times:07:00-19:30, 07:30-13:30, 13:30-19:30, 19:15–07:15. Alternate weekends required.
- Superior annual leave package – 33 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays) and an opportunity to earn up to 38 days!
- Robust induction programme and free NVQ opportunities
- Recognition scheme – Purple Heart Awards
- ‘Refer A Friend’ incentive – £50 voucher in addition to a bonus of up to £1,000
- ‘Blue Light’ discount scheme
- Workplace pension with matching contributions
- ‘Employee Assistance Programme’, occupational health support and wellbeing services
- Plus ‘Cycle to Work’ scheme, study support, long service awards and more
We are kind and compassionate. Positive and resilient. Proactive and organised. Honest and accountable. Passionate and keen to develop. If this sounds like you, you’ll fit right in.
You don’t need experience to become a Care Assistant, just plenty of passion and understanding, good written and verbal communication, and some IT skills. An NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care is a big advantage.
Job Reference: signaturec/TP/62544/7199