Salary: £22000 per annum
Shift hours: Full Time
Looking for your first unit manager role?
Want to make a difference? Ready for that next career step?
Come and join a winning team – we are looking to recruit a unit manager for our coffee shop, ideal for someone looking for their first site manager role before progressing to something bigger or growing your own team and unit to make it bigger and better.
We are offering a Full Time, 40 hour per week contract, working 5 days out of 7, the role does include some weekend working, however no late evenings, or early mornings – our opening times are 9am – 4pm so our early shift starts at 8.30am and our late shift finishes at
Could you bring your spark to Compass Group UK&I? Here’s what you need to know before applying:
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the day to day operation with a small team providing great food and exceptional service to our client and customers
- Communicating regularly with your line manager to monitor KPIs and targets
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
- Supporting and training our teams, leading from the front to make sure everyone can excel in their role
- Implementing and reviewing Health & Safety standards to ensure compliance across all catering and service teams.
- Supervisory experience, preferably in a branded coffee or food business
- Have basic financial / commercial understanding – we can teach you the rest
- Be friendly and have a positive ‘Can-do’ attitude whilst leading by example
- Great communication skills and a confident manner, with the ability to build an excellent relationship with the client
- Have a passion for fantastic customer service and a hands-on management style,
- Self-motivated and able to encourage your team to succeed
- Good command of the English Language
In return we offer
- Possibility of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Beneficiary Life Assurance scheme
- Free parking and free meals when on duty dependent on shift pattern
- Training and development opportunities
- Uniform provided
- Fantastic Perks at Work benefit package for self and family/friends
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways programme
As part of Compass you’ll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK’s biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/2706/79075001/52494106/BU
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.
Location: Kings Lynn