Salary: £10.25 per hour
Shift hours: Full Time
We currently have an opportunity for a Business Support Operative to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities management company, which can offer unrivalled opportunities for career progression.
To provide a high level of customer service within the operational areas by using initiative and excellent communication skills, promptly and effectively :
- Assisting and being part of the efficient operation of a 5 Star Business Support facility.
- Deliver a consistent high level of customer service to all building users.
- Full understanding of the scope of the Business Support Centre and the wider FM provision.
- Dealing direct with facility users and resolving any issues efficiently.
- Ability to multi task across all services as follows;
- Provide Concierge Services.
- Mail sorting and distribution
- Print fulfilment
- Courier Services & Archiving management
- Stationery fulfilment.
- Event co-ordination
- Facilities Helpdesk
- Building Induction support
- Security pass production.
- Floor Steward deputising & AV Support
- Assisting the FOH Team in relation to Switchboard & Reception if required
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills and experience
- Previous experience of working in a similar service environment via a multi-skilled workforce to blue chip organisations or within prestige environments with a strong focus on customer service.
- Awareness of the need to provide services in a sensitive manner such as not to affect Unilever’s business or reputation.
- Comply with Company and statutory regulations relating to safe systems of work, health & safety, hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH.
- Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
- Strong team player within a high quality customer service operation
- Be self motivated and work under pressure to balance conflicting deadlines is essential
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of customers and multi-service team service personnel to achieve results
- Some knowledge of systems relating to tracking of helpdesk requests or room bookings
- Good eye for detail
- Confident in dealing with customers and clients at all levels in an appropriate manner
- Experience in using a range of IT products to generate reports (Word, Excel etc)
- Highly customer focussed and a proactive problem solver / innovative thinker.
- Experience working in a standards/compliance environment
Location: Leatherhead, England