Salary: Attractive Salary plus benefits
Our Business Development Managers are key members of our commercial team. Not only do they source and buy the material into EMR. They also sell and promote the services that EMR provide.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for generating new business and growing the business through the retention of EMR’s customers.
- Growing the business and identifying new opportunities in advance of the competition.
- Generating new business and achieve financial growth
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and keep up good communications
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilising negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods
- Provide support to other Commercial buyers maintaining and gaining new business.
- Purchase material, in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets
- Develop/Manage accounts on CRM. Reporting and monitoring through the CRM App to drive daily/weekly targets.
- Act as an interface between suppliers and other relevant departments on purchasing processes and new projects and activities
- Work closely with others in the procurement function and review opportunities for continuous improvement and business improvements
- Support the overall buying & selling strategy of the group.
- You will have a strong track record of developing and delivering new business
- Your track record demonstrates that you are confident in winning/ retaining new business
- You have a strong track record of achievement in business development/ sales within your industry
- You will be an entrepreneurial self-starter who is open-minded and enthusiastic
- You will have excellent communication skills dealing with customers
- You will have the passion to drive success: have a can-do attitude to pursuing goals and seizes opportunities
- You will be a Strategic thinker: able to develop strategies and plans to achieve strategic outcomes.
- You will hold a valid UK driving licence and able to travel and spend nights away from home
Hours per week: 45