Shift Hours: 37.5 –
Your potential plus our commitment changes lives
National Care Group (NCG) is a leading provider of care and support services to vulnerable adults throughout the United Kingdom. We work closely with the people we support, their family members, local authorities and care providers to provide high quality, person-centred support across the following services: supported living, residential care, outreach & home support, and day services.
Chosen Care are currently recruiting for a Business Administrator to join our team in Maisemore, Gloucester.
The main focus of this role will be to support 3 of our care homes and 2 supported living services in and around Gloucestershire with all back-office administration duties and processes, (facilities, procurement, compliance, planned and reactive work administration) ensuring processes are carried out with minimal disruption to the sites and people we support. The Administrator will provide a familiar point of contact for all sites and third-party service providers who raise work requests relating to environmental or compliance issues.
Hours are 37.5 per week – Monday-Friday.
A driving licence is essential for this role as travel across locations we support is required.
As one of the UK’s leading providers of care and support services to vulnerable adults, National Care Group fully appreciate the amazing and life changing work our teams do. That is why we offer:
- Competitive salary of £18,500 per annum
- 5 Days per week, Monday to Friday
- 28 days annual leave (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
- Access to Digital Perks where you can gain discounts on gym memberships, shopping, theme parks, travel and more
- Rewards and recognition for your work
- Be the main point of contact for sites and the people we support via our help-desk function.
- Reactive & planned works job logging & processing. (CAFM system)
- Compliance works job logging & processing.
- Departmental accounts (CAPEX / Invoicing)
- Field based staff administration support.
- Quoted works administration.
- Handling of NCG Contractors.
- Resourcing and supporting departmental / group suppliers.
- PPM (Planned preventative maintenance) administration.
- Preparation of departmental and contractor performance reports. (KPI’s)
- Accurate file keeping.
- Ordering industry and office supplies as required.
- Receiving incoming and processing outgoing post.
- Assist in the preparation of Health and Safety documentation and information for services within the group.
- Any other reasonable request as deemed necessary by the department head.
- Occasional care site visits and visits to other NCG office locations.
To apply for this positions you must have:
- High standards of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Extensive I.T skills. Competent in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word and Excel).
- Organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask within a demanding office environment.
- Good interpersonal skills, confident and professional telephone manner.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Full U.K driving license.