In a Nutshell…
We have a great opportunity for a Build Programme Administrator to join our team within Vistry Northern Home Counties at our Milton Keynes office. As our Build Programme Administrator you will be responsible for ensuring all Build Programmes are maintained to ensure the smooth running of the Business Unit.
Let’s cut to the chase, what’s in it for you…
- Competitive basic salary and annual bonus
- Agile working possible (dependent on role)
- Up to 33 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Private Healthcare and Dental Insurance
- Competitive contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance – 4 x your annual salary
- Share incentive schemes
- Employee rewards portal with many more benefits…
In return, what we would like from you…
- Behave in line with our company values – Integrity, Caring and Quality
- Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent in Maths & English
- Administration positions held previously, preferably in housebuilding/construction
- Previous office environment experience
- A high standard of IT literacy, including full proficiency in Microsoft 365 – Word, Excel, Teams, Sharepoint, Outlook, OneDrive.
- Demonstrable process implementation skills, including workload management.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic office environment
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems such as filing and record keeping
- Organised and efficient
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a larger team
- Excellent communications skills
- Experience in working in a face paced, changing environment where priorities can change daily
- Administrative qualifications
- Worked in a reactive & fast paced position previously
- Ability to chase for information in an authoritative & confident manner.
More about the Build Programme Administrator role…
- Update COINS as and when Build programmes are amended by Area Build
- Update Quarter Section Plans for key stages as identified on Build Status Reports
- Update Regional Build Director’s manual programmes for any CML’s received or date changes.
- Complete weekly time sheet data on master spreadsheet and pass to the Payroll Dept within agreed timescales.
- Collate daily labour figures for all sites
- Assist Build Secretary with weekly data input into COINS Database.
- Assist Build Secretary in producing weekly/monthly health and safety, RI and progress reports as required
- Liaise with Site/Procurement to order PPE, workwear and stationery items where required.
- Process and deal with invoices in a timely manner, as instructed by Build Secretary
- Assist Build Secretary in keeping Build training matrix up to date.
- Registration of plots with NHBC in the absence of Build Secretary
- Assist with providing support to all site based personnel to ensure the smooth running of the developments
- Prepare H&S Folders for new sites when required.
- Provide holiday cover for Build Secretary
Finally, let’s tell you a bit more about us…
At Vistry Group, we build more than homes. We develop sustainable communities across all sectors of the UK housing market through our leading housing brands Bovis Homes, Linden Homes and Countryside Homes. Delivered through Vistry Housebuilding, Countryside Partnerships and Vistry Works with the support of Vistry Services, our values of integrity, caring, and quality continue to shape all we do.
We’re proud that our UK Green Building Council membership, 2021 Large Housebuilder of the Year award and status as a UK top-five housebuilder with a five-star House Builders Federation (HBF) customer satisfaction rating allows us to transform land into thriving spaces. We’re also proud that our culture sees everyone treated fairly and respectfully, with diversity and inclusion a top priority and reasonable adjustments provided during the application process. From memories and communities to worthwhile careers, we’re making Vistry.
Job Type: Permanent – Full Time
Location Detail: Building 7,Caldecotte Lake Business Park, Milton Keynes, MK7 8JU