(fluent in French and English)
Teachers Main Pay Scale
To start September 2021
Shaftesbury Park Primary School is an award-winning, Rights Respecting State School in Battersea and the first school in the UK to be awarded the prestigious LabelfrancEducation quality seal, granted to schools outside France with ‘French Bilingual Sections of extremely high quality’. We are looking for determined and talented bilingual Foundation Stage Class Teachers who have high expectations of pupil achievement and are excited by our innovative and globally relevant curriculum that prepares children for the challenges of the workplace in an increasingly global future.
- Have QTS
- Be fluent in French and English
- Be passionate about making a real difference.
- Be an outstanding practitioner, who is both self-motivated and works well in a team.
- Enjoy rising to the challenge of being part of a school with a bilingual provision (English/French)
- Enjoy working with a diverse community.
- Have a proven track record of pupil progress and closing gaps in attainment.
We can offer:
- A forward thinking, ambitious school environment.
- Fantastic children who are hardworking and keen to learn.
- A committed staff team.
- Excellent CPD opportunities.
- An effective and experienced leadership team with a clear vision of the school’s improvement.
- Opportunities to lead a curriculum area within the whole school (for the right candidate).
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and can be arranged by contacting Mrs Christine Imms (School Business Manager) on 02072283652 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also visit our website https://shaftesburypark.wandsworth.sch.ukto find out more about our fantastic school!
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Or contact the school for an application pack.
Completed application should be returned to the school by email to email@example.com. or post.
Candidates are advised to submit applications early to avoid disappointment as we reserve the right to interview suitable candidates and/or close vacancies prior to the advertised closing date.
Closing date: 25 June 2021 (at noon)
Interviews: week commencing 28 June 2021
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
Shaftesbury Park Primary School
Headteacher: Mrs Bunmi Richards
Ashbury Road, London
Tel: 020 7228 3652 Fax: 020 7223 0584
Salary: Teachers Pay scale
Job Reference: randw/TP/55/2918