Location: Castle Wynd, Stirling, FK8
Salary: £28,000 – £30,000 Salaried
When we founded Benugo 23 years ago we had a vision of not just creating superb, natural food but of giving London something that was a real experience.
This vision is still true today. The Benugo brand stretches from our own award-winning high street stores to cafes and restaurants within some of the world’s best loved public spaces and visitor attraction.
Find out more about us at www.benugo.com
We are looking for an experienced Events Manager to join the team at Stirling Castle.
About the Events Manager role:
- To operationally and strategically lead on site events
- To manage catering logistics, including event file handling, event briefing sheet and service plans
- To ensure all enquiries and client feedback are managed professionally and in a timely manner
- To drive upselling
- To continuously work to improve sales
- To continuously work towards improving sales and service
- To manage orders of equipment, beverages and staffing
- To lead and motivate the team through ongoing evaluations, listening, training and mentoring
- Working within and managing clients' budgets
- Financial and budget management including forecasting, cost control and forward planning
- Invoicing and debt management
- Management of weekly sales tracking reports
About the ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role is desirable
- Enthusiastic about working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent communicator with the ability to motivate and inspire
- Flexibility to work on events as and when required
- Passion for food and wine is a plus!
Employment Type: permanent, Full-time