We are looking for an outstanding Bank Support Worker with a passion for delivering excellent care. You’ll have the opportunity to work bank shifts at Cygnet Hospital Sheffield.
Cygnet Hospital Sheffield offers a low secure service for women and CAMHS services for male and female adolescents over three distinct wards.
Within the adult service, women are supported by a full multi-disciplinary team who are focused on helping service users regain independence, maintain family links and prepare for discharge. There is a focus on community access, therapy and meaningful activity and offering a warm and welcoming environment for the delivery of support and care.
In the separate and distinct CAMHS services at Cygnet Hospital Sheffield, young people may be admitted to either our PICU or general CAMHS ward depending on their individual needs. All young people are supported by a full multi-disciplinary team alongside the therapy and education departments.
- Offer enhanced care with a flexible learning approach for all the people in our care
- Provide guidance & encouragement through physical & emotional support
- Learn about individuals’ specific needs & provide help in the most appropriate way
- Assist with medical & welfare needs
- Report on medical & welfare needs as required
- Maintain a safe, clean environment for all
Why Cygnet? We’ll offer you…
- Opportunities for further learning with our excellent apprenticeship scheme
- Flexible working with the opportunity for overtime
- Regular coaching & appraisal
- Expert supervision & peer support
- Employee discount savings & “Cycle to Work” scheme
- Recruitment referrals
- Genuinely driven with a desire to make a real difference in people’s lives
- An excellent communicator & a good team player
- Sensitive & intuitive with the energy required to provide a trusting, stimulating & varied environment
- Passionate about empowering & supporting service user independence
Successful candidates will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
Cygnet has been providing a national network of high-quality specialist mental health services for more than 30 years. In this role you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients, service users & their families.
Job Reference: CYG32940