As a Bank Support Worker, you will be key in supporting adults with complex needs within their own home and within the community. We are looking for positive, compassionate, and caring support workers who have the right values and attitude to grow and develop with Gray healthcare. We are looking for support workers who are looking for the flexibility to choose their shifts and would like to join our skilled pool of bank workers.
The Ideal Candidate
What are we looking for?
We are looking for candidates who share our values, understand the importance of a consistent and empathetic approach, whilst staying calm and professional when presented with a pressurised situation. You need to be a team player with effective communication skills, be experienced in using digital records and care plans, and electronic rostering systems.
You will need to possess an NVQ/QCF Level 3 or equivalent or be willing to work towards. You will be motivated and have a can-do attitude, and work within a Positive Behaviour Support Framework.
Must be willing to be part of a backup rota.
We encourage our workforce to be vaccinated against COVID-19
What are the rewards?
- Work-life balance
- Birthday Leave
- Long Service award
- Wellbeing at work
- Employee discount scheme
- Access to Gray Healthcare’s unique training program
I am a gentleman looking for a Support team to help me live independently in my own home.
I will need your support to help keep me safe, build upon my independence and make the best use of the opportunities afforded to me.
About the Company
Who are Gray Healthcare?
Gray Healthcare is a specialist provider of individually tailored community-based support for individuals with complex mental health conditions, learning disabilities and brain injuries. Here at Gray Healthcare we believe that no person should remain in an acute or long stay hospital environment for a day longer than is necessary and that everyone, no matter their personal challenges, has the right to lead a healthy, happy life in their own home. We look at each individual’s care requirements holistically to ensure that we create a package of care that is tailored specifically to meet their personal and rehabilitation goals. We believe Gray Healthcare is a special place to work. From the moment you walk through the door you will meet individuals who, like you, are passionate about delivering person-centred care in its true sense and who share the following key values:
• We are inspiring – we believe in providing individualised support that meets peoples’ needs and enables them to achieve their goals.
• We collaborate – we believe that the best outcomes are achieved when we work together with shared aims.
• We are unique – we provide market leading, high quality and bespoke support that exceeds standards.
• We innovate – we challenge ourselves to be pioneering and find new ways to support people better.
• We are honest & transparent – we base our relationships on trust and openness regardless of how uncomfortable this may be.