AV Account Manager
Wood Lane, London, W12
Spark Foundry make up part of a thriving global media network and is part of the Publicis Groupe, one of the world’s leading communications groups. We are globally connected with over 8,000 employees in 110 offices across 70 countries.
We help brands to identify, learn and respond to opportunities faster than the competition. Every client has an area of their business they need to accelerate, from short-term goals to long-term transformation. We’ve proven our approach during the most difficult year on record. Now we’re using it to provide a launch pad for their future.
Come be an accelerator with us!
As part of our dedication to creating an inclusive and diverse workforce, Spark Foundry is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion.
This AV Account Manager opportunity has been designed with your career development in mind. The Spark AV team offers a great working environment, and a really strong team dynamic resulting in loyal and knowledgeable industry experts who will work collaboratively with you to help take your career to the Director level.
You will be working on a high-priority client. account and a key competitor to Amazon in the commercial technology space. Some of the brands within this account include Apple, Google and Microsoft. This client is one of the biggest digital spenders and has a focus on using data to innovate and drive new exciting strategies in their media planning.
What's In It For You?
- We will teach you the intricacies of the media auditing process and support you in leading it from start to finish with the support of your director
- Leading a strategic response for a client brief incorporating Spark Foundry’s values
- You will gain valuable leadership skills in order to get the best output from your team
- The pitch process and being able to contribute to winning new business
Experience & Qualifications That Will Set You Apart:
AV Implementation Expertise: Confidently plan and execute TV, Video, Connected TV, and Cinema campaigns, leveraging the latest industry trends for optimal results.
Innovative Communication Strategies: Craft cutting-edge AV media plans that captivate audiences and deliver exceptional outcomes for clients.
Collaborative & Client-Centric: Advanced negotiation, presentation, and communication skills to ensure seamless collaboration within your team, agency, clients, and media owners.
Proficiency in Media Tools: Media Ocean tools, Prisma, Excel, and PowerPoint to make data-driven decisions and present compelling insights.
Media Auditing Acumen: Some knowledge and understanding of the media auditing process, optimising campaigns and enhancing overall strategy effectiveness.
Detail-Oriented & Team Player: Attention to detail and fostering a creative and collaborative approach within the team.
Ready to be part of Spark's innovative AV team? Apply Today!
Spark Foundry UK has fantastic benefits on offer to all of our employees. In addition to Pension, Life Assurance, Private Medical and Income Protection Plans we also offer;
- WORK YOUR WORLD opportunity to work anywhere in the world, where there is a Publicis office, for up to 6 weeks a year
- FAMILY FRIENDLY POLICIES We provide 26 weeks of full pay for the following family milestones: Maternity. Adoption, Surrogacy and Shared Parental Leave
- FLEXIBLE WORKING & BIRTHDAY DAY OFF You are entitled to an additional day off for your birthday, from your first day of employment
- GREAT LOCAL DISCOUNTS This includes membership discount with Soho Friends, local restaurants and retailers in Westfield White City and Television Centre
Full details of our benefits will be shared when you join us!
Please inform your dedicated Talent Acquisition Partner of any additional support you need during your application process.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.