Salary: up to £31,500 per annum (DOE)
Shift hours: Full Time
Assistant Manager – Gaydon
Up to £31,500 per Annum
Core hours are Monday – Friday but flexibility required for delivery of hospitality and events where required.
Benefits include: Free meal on shift, Free parking and Free coach services available from Coventry, Birmingham Airport and Leamington Spa
We’re recruiting an experienced Assistant Manager who is passionate about exceptional food and world-class customer service, and who can confidently oversee all Compass Group UK&I catering and service operations for B&I and our client, Jaguar Land Rover on a full time basis, contracted to 40 hours per week.
As an Assistant Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring our service counters and retail outlets run smoothly and helping to deliver truly incredible food experiences. In return, you’ll have the opportunity to progress your catering career with a company that invests in its people, celebrates individuality, and rewards and recognises employees who go beyond the plate.
- Managing of a restaurant on a day to day basis
- Support with managing other retail outlets on site
- Liaising between the team and manager to ensure we continually exceed expectations
- Motivating the team to keep everyone on task
- Assisting the manager with managing inventories, monitoring budgets and implementing action plans
- Managing the tills and processing payments
- Supporting and training our teams, leading from the front to make sure everyone can excel in their role
- Assisting with paperwork when required
- Delivering retail standards
- Ensuring promotions are in place
- Ensuring Health & Food safety compliance
- Representing Compass Group UK&I and maintaining a positive brand image
Our ideal Assistant Manager will:
- Be passionate about exceptional customer service
- Have contract catering or high street retail experience
- Have experience managing teams
- Have excellent communication and organisational skills
- Be an ambitious and motivated individual who is always looking to upskill
- Hands on approach to day to day activities
We ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- Exclusive travel discounts with TUI, Expedia, Booking.com and many more
- Save money on your food shop with discounts on Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons and many more
- Up to 44% off cinema tickets to enjoy your favourite blockbuster
- Regular emails filled with the best discounts and savings available
- Receive Wow Points every time you spend and use them on a wide range of brands
- Un-wind with us with free wellness, mindfulness and exercise classes
- You can share all discounts and offers with your friends and families
- Contributory pension scheme
- Grow your career with our Career Pathways and MyLearning programmes
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, typically serves 250,000 meals daily, servicing approx 300 contracts across over 700 sites nationwide. The company is a major business and industry foodservice provider for UK organisations many of which have been crucially important in keeping the UK economy and society in general, functioning during the pandemic.
Job Reference: com/1110/93485001/52521310/EP
Compass Group UK&I is an equal opportunities employer, committed to cultivating diverse and inclusive environments for every employee.