It's a busy and exciting time for the brand and we’re on the hunt for an Assistant Account Manager to join our Wholesale team as we expand to new markets globally. Within this busy role you’ll work across the total business to see all product across the different categories and influence external partners product selections to best represent New Look on the ecommerce market.
The Assistant Account Manager will be working within the Account Management team reporting to the Account Manager. The responsibilities of this role is supporting with managing accounts with new and existing customers. The Assistant Account Manager is proactive, supportive and capable of making decisions on their own initiative. Able to thrive in a fast paced, action-oriented culture where they get an opportunity to suggest their own ideas within their area. This is a development role for career progressions.
- Maintain and develop excellent relationships and ways of working with key accounts.
- Ensure adherence to commercial terms including range, distribution and pricing agreements.
- Support in the delivery of the business plan for each account.
- Actively review and make recommendations to improve efficient processes.
- 2+ year’s experience however, candidates with relevant experience within the apparel industry will also be favourably considered.
- Be a dynamic, driven and fashion focused personal that is self-motivated and highly organised.
- Understand the importance of attention to detail and can manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both written and oral.
- Excel literate and intermediate level of Microsoft office.
Why New Look?
The amazing people, the love for fashion- there are so many reasons to love working at New Look. We prioritise development, offering training to support your progression, so you can be at your absolute best and achieve your goals. You’ll also receive these amazing benefits, to name only a few:
- 40% staff discount
- Monthly 25% off privilege vouchers for family and friends to enjoy
- Quarterly sample sales
- Season ticket loans
- Stakeholder Pension
Our colleagues balance their time between home and office – we believe this is the best way to maintain a flexible but collaborative and social way of working.
Apply now to find out more!
Location: London Office, W1W 8HJ