Salary: Competitive plus benefits
At Tarmac, ‘who you are’ matters. We want to get to know you. If you share our values and are proud of a job well done, collaborative in working well with others and ambitious to make things better, then have a read of what we have on offer.
We are currently looking for a Asphalt Plant Supervisor to join our team at our plant in Washwood Heath, Birmingham.
We’re working hard to create a dynamic and inclusive environment and it’s important that our people come from a variety of different backgrounds.
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, you will assist in the day to day safe running of a busy Asphalt plant. You will also be responsible for:
- Operating fixed and mobile plants
- Administrative and compliance duties
- Using computer systems (Fortek, SAP, Excel and similar platforms)
- Housekeeping tasks and general maintenance assisting the fitting team
- Adhering to Health and Safety policies and procedures and encouraging others to do so
The ideal candidate should be able to evidence previous Plant Supervisor experience gained within cement or similar environment and be able to deliver outstanding customer service.
- SHE Level 2
- mobile plant licences
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands, England
Job Reference: tarmac/TP/110/2037