Redrow Homes are looking for an individual who is passionate about property maintenance and customer service as well as other aspects of building to join as an Apprentice Customer Care and Property Maintenance. As part of the apprenticeship you will be studying a L2 Property Maintenance Apprenticeship which will include both theory and practical in various fields such as plumbing, plastering, painting and decorating, carpentry and electrics. This would be undertaken with one of Redrow’s chosen training partners.
Redrow has a proud reputation for building distinctive and high quality homes across England and Wales. We have 16 different departments who all work together to complete one goal, and that is to effectively Design, Build and Sell luxury homes.
As a Trade Apprentice with Redrow, you will join the next generation of house builders, fulfil your passion and start gaining skills needed to build the incredible communities that Redrow are well known for. Housebuilding is an exciting industry and this is the perfect way to kick-start your career. If you want to start earning while gaining the skills, and qualifications, then Redrow’s Trade Apprentice programme is perfect for you!
Your time as a Trade Apprentice will be split between working on-site with an experienced tradesperson learning from their years of expertise and college based study that will leave you with the essential industry qualification. It takes time to learn the quality and skills necessary to be the best and we are looking for candidates who are willing to commit the time needed to achieve the best.
Responsible to: Head of Customer Services / Customer Services Manager / Customer Services Technician
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare in the workplace
- Able to provide excellent customer service, updating internal and external stakeholders at all times
- Using a range of hand and power tools as required for the job
- Carry out repairs and installation to the fabric of a building, for example, walls, doors, door frames, skirting boards or plaster damage to internal walls
- Understand and maintain plumbing and drainage systems, for example repairs to WC systems, leaking taps or water testing and unblocking drains
- Fitting kitchens and bathrooms with areas of tiling needing to be undertaken
- Understand and maintain electrical distribution, safe repair of electrical installation to legal requirements, for example replacing damaged sockets, plugs, lighting and fuses
- Carry out repairs and reactive maintenance
- Utilise iPad to access/utilise efficiently in-house and online systems
Redrow Homes North West