Salary: £24000 – £24000
Shift hours: Part Time
As the Unit Manager, you’re responsible for an enthusiastic team and to drive them forward. You’re the lead, the one that makes the financial, hiring and daily decisions and keeping our customers and clients happy.
Your duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to;
- Open and close the store
- Stock management including processing orders and completing audits
- Make sure the store is presented to brand expectations
- Train the team on customer service, till management and stock rotation
- Making ensure all promotional activities are conducted
- Effective management of your own business
As the Unit Manager, you will be leading and driving the team to complete their given tasks. The Unit Manager inspires and encourages teamwork as well as setting an outstanding example. Previous experience in unit management is ideal in this role!
We are looking for a manager who takes ownership of their own store, who will be held accountable for the training and development of their team, store presentation and stock. This would be a perfect move for a manager in a different retail business or if you are ready to move up to the next level of management.
If you’re enthusiastic, driven and encourage teams to develop, this is the role for you! Apply today and help us to continue our story of success and growth!