The main aim in this role is to ensure that all the Estate Completion infrastructure works are carried out within a pre-set budget. This will enable the release of the company’s bonds and maintenance liabilities for all highways, sewers, Pumping Stations and Public Open spaces in order to obtain public adoption by the respective authority.
Infrastructure & Open Spaces Adoptions
- Appointment of contractors when required for small works, monitor progress, inspect works and ensure completion of work to agreed Local Authority Standards.
- Site inspections of the condition of infrastructure at end of maintenance period and specify all works required to achieve public adoption (incl management companies).
- Monitor all adoption Section Agreements (Section 38,104,111 & 278 Agreements) ensuring Reduction and cancellation of all the associated bonds.
- Liaising with the Local Authority, Bondsman and company Solicitors and Management Companies.
- Resolve all issues arising from completed sites ensuring all titles deeds, maintenance bonds and other legal requirements are complied with to minimise liability to the company.
Further details are within the Job Description below.
Redrow Homes Midlands