36 hours per week
Fixed Term (12 months)
Term time + 1 week (40 weeks)
Paddock is a popular, outstanding split site school, known for our excellent internal training programme to develop all staff to be experts. Because of our substantial growth, an excellent opportunity has become available to join the Paddock Business & Operations team as an Admin Assistant.
You will be responsible under the instruction or guidance of senior staff to provide general administrative or financial support to the school, working across both sites.
- Provide general clerical and administrative support e.g. photocopying, filing, faxing, complete standard forms, respond to routine correspondence
- Maintain manual and computerised records and management information systems
- Produce lists, information and data as required e.g. pupils data
- Undertake typing and word-processing and other IT based tasks
- Sort and distribute mail
- Undertake administrative procedures
- Maintain and collate pupil reports
- General clerical, administrative and financial work as appropriate
The successful candidates will demonstrate excellent interpersonal relationships and be proud to work in a school that has the vision to Nurture, Inspire and Transform Lives.
You should be: –
- A team player;
- Keen to contribute to school life
We offer: –
- An outstanding training programme
- A variety of career pathways
- Opportunities for promotion within the school
- Opportunities to work with a multi-disciplinary team
- Access to employee wellbeing scheme
An Application Form and supported documents can be downloaded below.
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on 020 8878 1521.
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email HR@paddock.wandsworth.sch.uk or post.
Closing Date: 5th August 2021 (at noon)
Interview dates: TBC
Start Date: as soon as possible
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St Margaret’s Crescent, Putney, SW15 6HL
Tel: 020 8788 5648
Head of Primary School: Deborah Dockery
Head of Middle School: Lynette Martyn
Priory Lane, Roehampton, SW15 5RT
Tel: 020 8878 1521
Head of Secondary School: Robert Pearce
Executive Headteacher: Sarah Santos
Salary: £20,824 per annum (Scale 3)
Job Reference: randw/TP/56/3104