Account Manager – Clinical Trial Experience
High Street, Windsor, SL4
Who we are
Langland, a Publicis Health company, is the only health communications agency that thinks further across Clinical Trial Experience, Medical Strategy & Education, Public Relations & Policy, and Advertising, to create unique value with visionary clients.
What we believe
Health brings us together. In the diseases we suffer, the medicines we create, and the causes we champion, health shows us our collective humanity. When we break the barriers that divide us, when we think further, we can create healthier futures, together.
A passion for craft
Having expert thinking is only part of our story. To ensure excellence in everything we make, we have centred our disciplines around three essential crafts: science, strategy and creativity.
Want to join a fast-paced, exciting department working with some of the biggest names in healthcare? At Langland CTE (Clinical Trial Experience), we create campaigns that recruit and support volunteers for ground breaking clinical trials. Drawing on specialist insight, we produce print and digital materials for patients, caregivers and HCPs that are translated and distributed around the world. Every single project we work on aims to better people’s lives – and the client services team play an integral role in their success.
Clients are our business. An Account Manager’s primary role is to take responsibility for the day-to-day management of a portfolio of assigned accounts in order to deliver innovative and effective ideas. The role will focus on the accurate and timely delivery of creative work under the direction of more senior members of the account team, ensuring commercial success for both client and agency.
Account management: Partners with a Project Manager to ensure successful delivery of projects within time, budget and scope. Is knowledgeable of the client’s marketing strategy. Identifies opportunities to grow accounts through cross sell and upselling. Leads client meetings to drive client agenda. Accountable for client deliverables. Contributes to tactical brand planning and creative process aligned with the marketing strategy. Continuously executes client deliverables to a high standard.
Project Management: Understands the process and importance of accurate resource planning. Where applicable works with the Project Manager to understand resourcing requirements.
Finance management: Works with the project team and client to agree budget, scope and timeline. Ensures the project management team deliver timely financial reports. Has oversight of purchase orders, ITI, PO, invoice approvals and SOWs reconciliation. Manages the finance reporting /trackers both for fee and out of pocket costs. Ensures regular and timely timesheet submission and approval for billing.
Relationship management: Owns the day-to-day relationship with the client. Ensures stakeholder management at all levels. Anticipates challenges and risks and escalates in a timely manner and as appropriate.
Process management: Is knowledgeable of and adheres to agency processes. Understands the importance of process efficiencies and contributes to continuous improvement initiatives.
Leadership: Takes mentoring and line management responsibility for Account Executives where appropriate. Leads a virtual team of those responsible for client deliverables outside of the immediate function.
Data & GDPR management: Understands GDPR and escalates potential issues, taking responsibility for project specific processes. Ensures data policies are internally ratified within SOW/ Contract.
Communication planning: Communicates internally / externally in a timely, clear and concise manner. Is comfortable having difficult conversations within internal teams. Facilitates open and transparent communication. Has overall ownership of project update meetings.
- Ideally you will have knowledge (and experience) of the healthcare & pharmaceutical market
- You will have experience of delivering change management programs
- You will have relationship management experience and ability to interact efficiently with various stakeholders across different geographies at all organisational levels
- You will be an effective line manager
- You will have experience of the full project life cycle
- You will be a strong commercial acumen & financial / budget management
- You will have the ability to identify opportunities for growth
- You will have excellent knowledge of marketing principles & integrated communications
- You will have experience having already worked within an agency environment
- You will hold great communication and stakeholder management skills
- You will be able to identify continuous improvement opportunities through evidence backed decisions
- You will have the ability to build and maintain relationships across all levels of an organisation
- You will have stakeholder/senior stakeholder management
- You will hold strong influencing skills; easily consults and negotiates with internal and external stakeholders regionally and globally
- Ideally you will have experience working with geographically disparate teams across global clients
An inclusive workplace
The more diverse our team, the more imaginative, intelligent and inspirational our culture and our work will become. Here are some of the ways we help promote diversity at Publicis Health.
- Diversity & Inclusion management
- Anonymised CV submissions
- Mandatory unconscious bias training
- Career and school programmes to build industry access for people from mixed socio-economic backgrounds
- Support communities for women, LGBTQ+, BAME employees and their allies.
- A mental health programme which includes free HeadSpace membership.
Publicis Groupe has committed €45 million to diversity, inclusion and social injustice within the network As part of our dedication to create an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Groupe UK is committed to equal access to opportunity for people without regard to race, age, sex, disability, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, gender identity or religion. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.
Publicis Groupe operates a hybrid working pattern with employees being office-based on Mondays and two other days during the working week.